Welcome To NoseJobs.info!
Hey friend! You’ve landed on one of the central nose job sites online. We are here to help you make an informed and wise decision about getting a nose job. Here are some good places to start:
Health Risks & Benefits
- A nose job can enhance a person’s self-confidence; improving quality of life in many aspects.
- Correct width at the bridge. Current large, upturned, or a drooping nasal tip.
- Risks and complications that may arise include wound infection, hematoma, nose bleeds, breathing troubles...
Must Know Information
- If you have medical conditions such as bleeding illness, internal illness, etc, it may complicate a surgery.
- Photographs of your face and nose from different angles will be taken for pre-and post-surgical analysis.
- Post-surgical problems may arise that include nasal asymmetry, hematoma...
Nose Job Cost
- USA & Canada: $3,000 ~ $8,000
- UK: £3,000 - £6,000
- Europe: $2,000 ~ $4,500
- India: $1,000 ~ $2,000
- Philippines: $800 ~ $2,100...
- Cost of rhinoplasty varies based on several factors: location, quality & experience of the surgeon, procedure, etc. Click to find out more about location costs & procedure breakdowns.
Nose Job Blog
(New) Khloe Kardashian Nose Job
Shortly after a post about Kim Kardashian, her sister will follow. These pics only show weight loss…
New! Kim Kardashian Nose Job & Plastic Surgery (or is it?)
After more than a year of silence, we are back with some fresh celebrity faces. These are…
2 New Celebrity Nose Jobs
Somehow we missed sarah jessica parker’s nose job as well as winona ryder – so here they…
Female Celebrity Nose Jobs Pt. 8
We have a brand new list of potential female celebrities who underwent rhinoplasty. None of these images…
Did Lady Gaga Get a Nose Job?
Some sources around the internet are claiming that lady gaga has indeed had a nose job, but…
- More Posts